All About Floors - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Holtsville, New York

1.2

Recently I quit as an installer at this store . Two reasons .

First they can't afford to pay us in full each week as the store and owner are cash strapped . Second I can't stand by and watch how they screw customers over . I have installed used carpet as new . Switched padding when what the customer picked out was not available .

This store is not professional in any way .

The owner Brian once told me " we are not a professional store and if I want to run it into the ground that is my choice " as of now he owes me $200 from escrow . Can't even do that .

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16, 2015.

All About Floors - Had a contractor install a wood staircase

A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done.

Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase. He guaranteed a quality job and i would not have any issues.

Once the job was "completed", The paint on the Wood and risers were terrible, Paint was uneven and got a lot on the walls. The risers were cut uneven and not glued correct. 2 of the risers came out after 3 days.

I brought all these items to Rod's attention on Oct 21st, and he claimed he would be out on Oct 26th to fix the issues. He never called nor did show up.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 06, 2013.