100% full Not resolved

A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done.

Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase. He guaranteed a quality job and i would not have any issues.

Once the job was "completed", The paint on the Wood and risers were terrible, Paint was uneven and got a lot on the walls. The risers were cut uneven and not glued correct. 2 of the risers came out after 3 days.

I brought all these items to Rod's attention on Oct 21st, and he claimed he would be out on Oct 26th to fix the issues. He never called nor did show up.

Had an Experience with All About Floors?

Comments

Virtual staffing.net Virtual Staffing "I used this company for several years, at the time I was pretty new to the internet and was under the impression I was getting a reasonable service from the..." Read more Aizenman Moshe Italy Vacation - Fraud ! Scam ! Italy Vacation "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..." Read more Ac Model And Talent Work Experience Review from San Antonio, Texas Ac Model And Talent "I have worked for company several gigs now. Making great money. I have had the pleasure of working with a few great professionals like Kokii. I love it. Great way..." Read more Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work Barrister Global Services Network "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more