Snellville, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done.

Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase. He guaranteed a quality job and i would not have any issues.

Once the job was "completed", The paint on the Wood and risers were terrible, Paint was uneven and got a lot on the walls. The risers were cut uneven and not glued correct. 2 of the risers came out after 3 days.

I brought all these items to Rod's attention on Oct 21st, and he claimed he would be out on Oct 26th to fix the issues. He never called nor did show up.

Had an Experience with All About Floors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sigma Services - My Response.  Thank You Kindly :) Sigma Services "Hey Everyone, I am Justin Culmo, you can find me on Facebook. This report was a false Facebook targeting by an anonymous user whose intention was to prove how people can..." Read more SRT - Pissed!! SRT "I have a monthly payment of $439.81 and NONE of my payments are going toward the principal only the interest. I got the car back in August. I'm behind 2..." Read more Operation Bulldoze Construction - Review about Operation Bulldoze Kitchen Remodel from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Operation Bulldoze Construction " Anonymous 1 minute ago This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice..." Read more Allied Barton Security - Review in Staff category  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Allied Barton Security "I dont work for allied barton but I'm a manager of a store at one of their sites. The Springfield Mall and if they allow their employees to sleep on..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more