Snellville, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done.

Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase. He guaranteed a quality job and i would not have any issues.

Once the job was "completed", The paint on the Wood and risers were terrible, Paint was uneven and got a lot on the walls. The risers were cut uneven and not glued correct. 2 of the risers came out after 3 days.

I brought all these items to Rod's attention on Oct 21st, and he claimed he would be out on Oct 26th to fix the issues. He never called nor did show up.

Had an Experience with All About Floors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Operation Bulldoze Construction - Review about Operation Bulldoze Kitchen Remodel from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Operation Bulldoze Construction " Anonymous 1 minute ago This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice..." Read more Cat Spec - Review about Unprofessional Employee from Rancho Cucamonga, California Cat Spec "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..." Read more Chiles Holdings - Got fired by Daisher Chiles wrongfully Chiles Holdings "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..." Read more Instacart Worst Company Instacart "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more Splat Hair Color - Horrible horrible horrible messy dont like my hair is HORRIB Splat Hair Color "This was the most messy product i have ever used! Even when i was taking my time to do it right and trying NOT to make a mess! I am..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more